Toldot

Our Torah portion this week is Toldot.  We are using Little Midrash Says as our primary resource and it is great but I want to engage Froggy more.  So I went looking for some more resources.  And I was thrilled with what I found.
We are going to make red lentil soup as a starter for Shabbat as a tribute to Jakov.  I am playing this song for Froggy.   I am also putting out the materials for Jakov and Esau puppets as an Art Opportunity.  

In my search, I found two new blogs, Torah Family Living and Torah School which will be interesting resources in the future. They are both Messianic blogs but have done lots of research and pulled together a list of activities for each Parsha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children