Joy of Learning

Yesterday was our first day back at school after a long unpleasant vacation.  Froggy grumped last night about not wanting to go back to school.

The morning though was glorious.  The weather outside was dreadful encouraging us to curl up and read.  I had used the break time to freshen up our approach and find some new ways to make the learning fun. 

Sparked by my reading in Raising Lifelong Learners I approached our activities with the attitude that each and every step was to be enjoyed for its own sake.  Froggy caught my attitude and we breezed through our morning accomplishing even more than I had planned with so much less arguing and grumping than I had anticipated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children