Menu Planning Monday - 17 Cheshvan 5772

The winner from last week is the 7-UP biscuits.  They turned out much lighter and fluffier than any biscuit I have ever made before. The whole family loved them and they were super easy to make.  I am still tweaking the recipe. I want to try a lighter oil than my olive oil. I also need to turn the biscuits in the oil coating both sides next time.   And I can probably get away with a bit less oil.

Sunday - Fish ala Jenn, rice and peas
Monday - Turkey Tetrazzini (actually making it with leftover Shabbat chicken)
Tuesday - Kasha Varnishka
Wednesday - Pasta, homemade sauce, salad and garlic bread
Thursday - Dinner Out after swimming.
Shabbat - Challah, Sweet Salmon, Rice, Keem, roasted brussel sprouts and a Chocolate Charlotte
 (this is an experiment - we will see how it goes)

This is the last menu for a couple of weeks since we are travelling for Thanksgiving. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children