Growing Up

I had a great Mother's Day.  I was blessed not only to share it with Froggy but with Baby O as well. 

There was one bittersweet moment when Froggy showed me how much she has grown up.  She made me a present all on her own from inspiration to presentation it was all her idea.  I was officially banished so it could be a surprise.  She enlisted the help of Daddy for the woodworking.  This is the first time she has ever taken the initiative in a present for anyone and I feel truly blessed that I got to be the recipient.

The scrap of paper is not really part of the gift but added to hide her real name.

Sometimes she is such a little girl still and then sometimes (particularly when she is getting changed) she seems so grown up like a kid rather than my little girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children