Conference Time!!

All my friends and fellow homeschool moms have been talking about this or that conference that they are planning on attending.  None fit my schedule or needs until Adventures in Mamaland started szvitzing about her upcoming plans.

Well now I get to cheer to.  We cleared the schedule and I am officially registered.  I get to go to the


 

I have spent way too much on Judaics / Hebrew curriculum that does not work for us because I had to buy it without much information.  I am really looking forward to being able to examine the curriculum before purchasing and being able to actually talk to people who use it and meet other Jewish homeschoolers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children