Week Plan

I have not done this in a while but with Pesach just around the corner, I figure I better or we will miss stuff.

Reading/Writing - I am putting aside our regular copy work to combine Hebrew and English by using the Four Questions for our copywork.  We will do one question a week so that Froggy can focus on the Hebrew reading and pronunciation.

Math - More skip counting - review 3's and introduce 4's

Science/Nature - the last science class and Maple trees for our nature study

History - We have officially restarted our map study - Europe and will continue it this week

Art/Music - We are beginning our April Study - Schubert and Morisot. The materials are pulled together.  I am not sure when I will present them but I am ready at least.  The study is supposed to last all month so there is time to figure it out.

Judaics - Passover preparations kick into high gear.  We are making our annual shopping trip to KosherMart on Thursday so we can get all the KLP items that we cannot get locally. In addition to starting memorization of the Four Questions, Froggy will begin work on her Pesach Lapbook from Adventures in Mamaland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children