Menu Planning Monday

 

Whew!  I did it.  I made it through the joyous crush of Fall Holidays.  The weather changed and it even feels like Fall now.  So my menu is ready to change too.  But I hate menu planning these days. To help, I am following a friends suggestion and creating a  monthly resource list so I can just run down the list and fill in the slots providing variety and convenience in a mindless fashion.  So far I have about meals on the list. 

Sunday - Tofu Stirfry (did not get to last week)
Monday - Chili, cornbread, Salad
Tuesday - Chicken and basil quesedillas, black beans and Mexican rice
Wednesday - Picnic at pool -Turkey Chowder with wild rice, carrot sticks, rolls and cookies.
Thursday -Leftovers Buffet
Friday - Challah, 40 Clove Garlic Chicken , roasted brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes and etrog cake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children