Menu Planning Monday


Last Week's Pineapple Mango Chicken was a tremendous hit. It will be making a frequent occurrence I can tell. The papaya and avocado salad was not such a hit. The babies thought it was great as a I fed them bits of avocado and papaya for the rest of the week.

I scored big on a box of peaches at the farmers market today so in addition to the regular cooking. I will be freezing, canning and dehydrating lots of peach.

Sunday - Fish ala Jenn, Green Beans and Rice
Monday - Grandparents arrive bearing a steak dinner
Tuesday - I have no idea but Grandma is cooking - Woohoo
Wednesday - I am back on duty. Chicken, oven fries and peas
Thursday - Homemade Pizza and Salad.
Friday - Early Services at Shul - Challah, sweet and sour chicken, quina, broccoli, peach crisp, parve pudding pops

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children