How I Spent My Sunday

We had a absolutely amazing day. Froggy and I left the house at 8am for Sunday School then met up with Hiranu for lunch before heading over to the Israel Street Festival We did not get home again until almost 8om. It was a very long day but very much worth it. I expected to enjoy it and spend some time there but it far exceeded my expectations. Despite the crushing heat we managed to spend a full five hours at an event that was only supposed to last four.

When we first arrived Froggy was immediately lost in the sprinkler. She played for about an hour which gave me a very nice opportunity to scope out all the booths and talk to all the folks without getting pulled on.

She did of her own choosing come out of the sprinklers and want to investigate the festival. She made a bird with Israeli artists imported via Partnership 2000 We listened/watched several great performers including JCC Dance Company and the Gesher Childrens' Choir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children