WFMW - Sheet Protectors

I love sheet protectors. We use them for lots of things. They make great pockets for papers that need to travel in the car.

We use them to make our own books like this one.

But the most common way we use it is with workbooks. Froggy likes workbooks or coloring pages but still tends to scribble over when part way through. Sheet protectors and dry erase markers pair together to make a reusable work sheet that will allow me to challenge her and yet withstand preschool frustration

Preschoolers need repetition and with sheet protectors I can provide true repetition, the same sheet over and over, rather than just the same concept.

Comments

  1. What a great idea for worksheets such as practicing writing your letters. I will definitely try this with my son to try to save paper.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children