Menu Planning Monday

This week is crazy busy. Not only do I have to cook for the family for this week but I am trying to make freezer meals for the nights I am gone next week. And we are out two nights this week and then I have a conference Thursday-Saturday. Eeek thank goodness for menu planning or we would never survive. I will try to add links later

Sun – Purim Carnival - Finish baskets - Dinner out with the Auntie
Mon – Tofu Stir Fry before the the Purim Speil - Chili for the freezer
Tuesday –Swearing in – Purim Deliveries – Homemade Pasta Sauce (half for the freezer), noodles and salad
Wed – Family Swim Night - picnic dinner at the pool.
Thursday – Preschool - Daddy Date Night -
Friday – Parkday - Tot Shabbat - Dinner out after services.
Saturday – Totswap – Pot Roast - Make Shepards Pie for the freezer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children