Ariel Dress


For almost two months now, Froggy has been asking for her Ariel dress. We got the fabric at the same time as the fabric for the last baby quilt. Well today thanks to the snow that canceled our regularly scheduled activities I was able to put the finishing touches on it. I am not thrilled with the pattern as a whole and will not use it again but the dress turned out funtional. I fussy cut the bodice so that Ariel was whole. And thanks to the new sewing machine and a manual, I was finally able to master button holes. All in all I am quite pleased and Froggy can't wait to wear it.


See it has real functional button holes.

An up close view of the front. You can see a glimpse of the bodice lining. It is a very full skirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children