Relay For LIfe

Froggy's sovta won't get to see her Bat Mitzvah or her wedding. We will be thrilled if she gets to listen to Froggy read her a story. Children need their parents, but they also need their granparents, aunt, and sisters. I have lost too many people to cancer. Help us stop it now.

Whether it is a friend, family member, the neighbor down the street, or our own personal experience, we have all been touched by cancer in some way. We all have the power to make a difference in the fight against cancer. That's why I have chosen to fight back right here in our community by participating in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life. I have participated in this event before. Cancer is not a new problem. But this time it is different and the feelings are stronger and harder to deal with. That is why I created a team this year. I need the emotional support of my friends as much as ACS needs the financial support to continue the fight.

I know that you care about finding an end to cancer, and I hope you will join me at this year's Relay For Life. Here is a link where you can sign up and join my team. If you are not able to attend, you can make an online donation to support my efforts. From my team page you can also go to the event details to see time and location and the like.

At the event, we'll camp out overnight and take turns walking around the track to raise money and awareness to support the American Cancer Society's lifesaving mission. There is an incredible ceremony to celebrate cancer survivors and caregivers that starts off the night, and a moving ceremony to honor and remember those who have fought the disease. I can truly say the Relay is unlike anything else you'll ever experience. It's a night full of fun, hope, and remembrance.

Together, we can celebrate, remember, and fight back. Please join me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children