Menu Planning Monday - Mishlach Manos

This week I am doing lots of extra cooking. I am making a meal for a new mom as well as making freezer meals for my upcoming trip without the family. I am also baking for our Mishlach Manos baskets. The baskets will consist of hamentashen, brownies, dried fruit and nuts. Tune in later this week. I will update with my brownie recipe as well as my pasta sauce recipe.

Sunday - Pot luck lunch at a friend's house. We are bringing a vegetable tray. Leftovers will be stir fry for dinner.
Monday - Family swim night - Picnic of sandwiches, fruit, carrot sticks and cookies
Tuesday - Pasta, homemade sauce, salad - make hamentashen dough
Wednesday - chili and corn bread - deliver meal to new mom - pot pie/salad/melted icecream cake - bake hamentashen (first batch at least)
Thursday - Leftover buffet
Friday - Roast Chicken, Baked potatoes, steamed broccoli, brownies
Saturday -

I also think we have finally got a handle on breakfast. Here is the menu
Scrambled eggs
Oatmeal (plain regular long cooked oatmeal - the only kind my Froggy will eat)
French toast
yogurt
bagel with cream cheese or peanut butter
Baked oatmeal

For more menu planning tips check out www.orgjunkie.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children