Community Garden

I very much want to make a Sunflower garden playhouse at one of the public parks where our homeschooling group meets regularly. We will do all the work and maintain it and provide all the materials. Once it is established and growing and safe, it would of course be open to anyone who wanted to visit it or play in it or enjoy it in any reasonable manner. I want to do this this year as a precursor to a more adventurous community vegetable garden idea that is percolating.

I believe it would benefit the county and the park to have this as part of the environment of the park. My problem is I don't know politics. I don't know who to approach to start the process. There are so many different departments and dealing with bureaucracy makes me crazy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children