WFMW - Cooking Without a Book

This week's tip is also a book review. What works for me this Wednesday is How to Cook without a Book. In a collection of cookbooks, this is the one I go to most often. This book is all about techniques. Instead of looking for a specific recipe that uses the ingredients I want, I decide what kind of food I want and then fidn that technique and customize the concept to what I have. Once I have a technique perfected I no longer refer to the book as much if at all. This book is how I learned to make fritattas which are now a family staple.

Today I am experimenting with soup.

To find out what works for others, visit Rocks in My Dryer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WFMW - Sewing Machine

Its Giveaway Time Again - Cooking and Kids

Book Giveway - Children